I presume you came here to learn about the Greek Goddess, Moxie.
Oh? You didn’t know that there was a Goddess named Moxie? Well, now you do!
I’ve joined other members of The Pantheon to share our adventures in assimilating into the mortal world.
Look, it wasn’t my idea. Orders came from the big guy at the top. He feels like we’ve grown out of touch and that’s why fewer and fewer worship us. So, here I am, blogging.
Now, you can follow along as I spill the beans on the wild, weird, and wacky deities of Mount Olympus as the head of the Pantheon’s PR Firm.
Below are a few updates to get you started:
My Latest Writings Found on In The Pantheon
- Forgotten Gods: Me, Myself & Die, Part II
- Forgotten Gods: Me, Myself, and Die
- Reservations For One
- It’s About Time
- Thanatos and the Aftermath: Coffee with the Goddess
- But, Wait. There is more, Part II
- Aphrodisia – Black Hearts
- Reliving The Nightmare, Part VI
- Reliving The Nightmare, Part V
- Reliving the Nightmare, Part IV