I presume you came here to learn about the Greek Goddess, Moxie.
Oh? You didn’t know that there was a Goddess named Moxie? Well, now you do!
I’ve joined other members of The Pantheon to share our adventures in assimilating into the mortal world.
Look, it wasn’t my idea. Orders came from the big guy at the top. He feels like we’ve grown out of touch and that’s why fewer and fewer worship us. So, here I am, blogging.
Now, you can follow along as I spill the beans on the wild, weird, and wacky deities of Mount Olympus as the head of the Pantheon’s PR Firm.
Below are a couple of updates to get you started:
My Latest Writings Found on All In The Pantheon
- Reliving the Nightmare, Part IV
- Reliving the Nightmare, Part III
- Reliving the Nightmare, Part II
- Reliving the Nightmare, Part I
- Public Relations – Part X – The Deal
- Public Relations, Part IX – Negotiations
- Public Relations, Part VIII – The Briefing
- Public Relations, Part VII – Fired Up
- Public Relations, Part VI – Buzz Words
- Public Relations, Part V – Elevator Speech
- Public Relations, Part IV – OA
- Public Relations Part III – Coffee
- Public Relations Part II – Ask Mom
- Public Relations Part I – The Summoning