I presume you came here to learn about the Greek Goddess, Moxie.
Oh? You didn’t know that there was a Goddess named Moxie? Well, now you do!
I’ve joined other members of The Pantheon to share our adventures in assimilating into the mortal world.
Look, it wasn’t my idea. Orders came from the big guy at the top. He feels like we’ve grown out of touch and that’s why fewer and fewer worship us. So, here I am, blogging.
Now, you can follow along as I spill the beans on the wild, weird, and wacky deities of Mount Olympus as the head of the Pantheon’s PR Firm.
Below are a couple of updates to get you started:
My Latest Writings Found on All In The Pantheon
- But, Wait. There’s More, Part I
- Sorceress of Pompeii, Part III
- How To Fight A Mortal
- Little Troublemaker
- This Kiss
- Following the Sun
- Titans Rising – First, Surrender, Part II
- Trojan Man Mistake, Part I
- Titans Rising – Rise Once More
- The Dance in the Wild Places, Before the Sun Rises
- Titans Rising – First, Surrender, Part I
- Sorceress of Pompeii, Part II
- Forgotten Memories
- The Fire Alarm
- Titans Rising – Locked Up, Part I